MyUSAO is the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma’s student site. Students can log in and access vital resources such as their academic profile, application and admission details, academic calendar, exam schedule, course schedule, and other critical academic resources using their USAO username and password.
How to log into myUSAO portal
- To get to your myUSAO login page, click here.
- In your web browser, go to my.usao.edu
- Enter your username in the top right corner and click Continue.
- After that, type in your password.
- To access your myUSAO login dashboard, click Login.
How to set up your email account
Office 365 has been implemented in Science and Arts. To set up and access your email, follow the instructions below.
- Go to usao.onelogin.com to get started.
- Click log in and enter your Science & Arts email address and first Science & Arts OneLogin password.
- Read the acceptable usage policy and agree to it. You can only click the “I Agree” button after you’ve browsed all the way down through the policy.
- Enter the “Usao.Edu@….” initial password that you just used to log in in the “current password” section. Make a new password that is difficult to guess (see below for details about this).
- Set up and answer your account security questions.
- If everything went well, you’ll be taken back to the OneLogin login page. You are not required to re-login, but you may do so to ensure that your credentials are valid.
- If you are a new student, once you have been accepted to Science & Arts, you will be given access to OneLogin.
What’s your username and password
Do you know what your USAO username and password are?
Usao.Edu@ (case-sensitive) followed by your birthdate as an initial/temporary password (8-digit, in the MMDDYYYY format).
For example, if you were born on December 3, 2017, your OneLogin password for Science & Arts would be Usao.Edu@12032017.
You’ll need to change your password after you’ve logged in. The modification may take up to an hour to sync across all systems.
- It must be at least twelve characters long.
- At least once a year, it should be updated.
- Characters from three of the four categories are included:
- Letters in capital letters (A through Z)
- Letters in lowercase (a through z)
- Figures (0 through 9)
- !, $, #, and percent are examples of special characters.
- Your username is not included.
- There should be no more than two letters from your complete name in a row.
- It can’t be a password you’ve used before.
The initial Student ID (Drover Card) is free, but replacements are $25 each. Replacement payments should be made first at the Business Office. Bring your receipt to Student Services to get your new student ID.
Check out Nash library books, get student discounts at selected establishments, get transcript/trimester grades, pick up work-study paychecks, and get free admission to specific school activities with your Student ID.
How to access your email
To access your email,
- Go to outlook.office.com to get started.
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 405-574-1234.
How to access USAO Canvas
Faculty at USAO use Canvas in a variety of methods, including for online, hybrid, and even face-to-face classes.
If you’re taking a “hybrid” course, make sure you attend the first class session in person on the designated meeting day and time.
On the first day of class, your professor will provide you more details about how the hybrid class will be structured.
To access the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma Canvas, simply follow the simple steps below.
Visit usao.onelogin.com to log in to OneLogin (use your Science & Arts .edu email and password).
Select the Canvas icon from the menu.
Examine your options.
It’s possible that some courses won’t be available until after the first day of classes. Don’t worry, you can always check back later to see if the course has been added.
Final Words for myusao
This is myusao.com’s final blog article. I had a lot of fun writing these pieces, and I hope you did as well! If you’re interested in learning more about my latest project as a professional blogger, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll respond as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my farewell blog article, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours!