Levi Strauss originated the jean jacket in the United States. Later he introduced jeans as new apparel, which was extensively used by miners, rappers, rockstars, cowboys, and railway workers. It has become part of American history as it represents change and freedom.
Some people confuse jeans and denim jackets as two different types, but they are both one. It was introduced in the 19th century and is dressed by men and women. Nowadays, it is not just limited to the US, but people wear it worldwide.
In case you are wondering whether they are still in fashion? So, YES! It has been in trend for decades and even today. As they are always in season, having a pair is a must in your wardrobe. If you do not have one, it is the perfect time to invest in one.
This piece is so versatile that you can style it in numerous ways. Denim can go with almost everything. You can either choose to wear it with a dress or with another piece of denim. Various brands have stepped up their jean jacket game by introducing it in several other colors like green, pink, and orange.
You can choose to wear white colored in the summer and orange in the fall. It is all up to you.
Ways to Style Jean Jacket
If you are wondering how to wear a jean jacket with every outfit in your closet and are out of options to style them, don’t worry! You no longer need to feel frustrated. We are here to help you by giving tips to style it in stylish and innumerable ways.
- Blue Jean Jacket:
Sometimes, you might feel like throwing away either season-old or year-old clothes. Imagine if any apparel you can style anytime and with almost everything, isn’t it cool? The blue jean jacket can be used not just every season but year after year.
It is the most common one of all. Men and women both wear them. As this one is used casually, one can run out of ways to style it. If you want one, Snoop dog clothing has a perfect piece of this apparel.
Following are some of the ways women can style this piece:
- It is available in every size and price range. Color does not fade away so quickly even if one wears it many times. The first way to style this apparel is to pair it with a full-length skirt and monocolored shirt.
- The second way to wear this is with the body-con maxi dress. It would look great if the maxi color is bold like bistered brown and red.
- If you select a color combination for your outfit out of the box, ground it with blue jean wrapping.
- Another way to be dressed in the blue wrap is to wear red, white, and black colored outfits.
- You can also be clothed in with popped collar and rolled-up sleeves. Have it with a light-colored top, dark bottoms, and sneakers.
- The last way is like a match made in heaven; spot it on with a red sweater. It would look great if you added one more color from the palette.
Men can be dressed in blue denim wrap in the following ways:
- The first way to be clothed is with brown pants and a chequered shirt.
- You can also wear it with a grey shirt, black colored pants and shoes.
- It would look great if you don it with a white t-shirt, khakis, and brown boots.
- The fourth way is to go all blue with the pale blue shirt and deep blue pants. This attire is best for you if you want to appear good-looking.
- The last stunning way to wear is to style it with either Lil peep merch or wear blue jeans of their merchandise. Both options are attractive.
- White Denim Jacket:
If you are bored to death with blue ones, you can up your jean wrapper game by going for a white one.
- You can go for a bright white colored jeans coat over a monochrome yellow shirt and black well-fitted pants.
- If a chalk white color is too much for you, you can opt to wear a polka dot vest. You can dress this in a dichromate black and decent blue shirt and pair it with blue jeans.
- A white one has a more polished look, making it look chicer and pretty with a silky blouse. Complete this look with heels and a handbag.
- You can use it as a second layer to the dress. You can pull on top of fancy dresses to appear more gorgeous.
- A white jean jacket allows you to play with different colored patterns. Adorn it with a best-patterned dress in your closet.
- They are all great for all four seasons. Slip in your comfy sweater and bundle it up with a white vest on top of it. Choose a pair of loose pants or a long skirt as your bottom to finish the comfiest yet smart look.
- This white one looks hot and dashing on men. You can pair it up with charcoal pants if you are going for a minimalistic look. You can further spice it up with mustard sneakers.
- If you are dressing for a casual occasion, you can pick this apparel along with a pair of blue jeans and complete it with desert brown leather shoes.
- If the situation permits casual dressing, consider pairing white denim with grey pants. Ensemble this spectacular look with white leather sneakers.
- Another perfect casual look is to attire denim over denim. Choose a hoodie from Snoop Dogg clothing, layer it with a white jacket, and cover up your hind limbs with blue jeans. Lastly, introduce a pair of chalk white sneakers and Ta-Da. The dashing look is complete.
- Black Jeans Jacket:
As we discussed the blue and white denim wrapping, how can we forget the cool-looking black colored one? It is best if you want to get downtown vibes from your attire. Men and women love to wear this, and both appear modish in it. There are numerous ways to slip in this apparel. A few of them are discussed below:
- The first look is for those ladies who want to opt for comfy yet voguish clothing. You can layer it up on a baggy hoodie and leggings with charcoal boots. To finish off, you can tie your hair in a ponytail.
- To look elegant, you can complement this with a pitch-black dress, heels, and handbag. Ensemble it with dark wraparound sunglasses. Keep your hair open to look even hotter.
- A dark black tone pops out even more when white color is introduced to the outfit; wear it on top of white-tee. Consider pairing it with tight black pants and sandals. Beachy waves for your hair would add up the wow factor to this garb.
- The first amazing way to style for men is to wear it with Juice Wrld outfits. There are so many options in it as their outfits are versatile.
- The second tip is for those people who do not like to dress in monotone. They can adorn it with a light hue t-shirt or jumper. Make sure you add more colors to give an aesthetic vibe.
- If you feel like then, you can also wear double denim to be stylish.
- You don’t need to pack away your summer clothes. Organize your wardrobe so you can use thinner and lighter pieces throughout the year. You can always layer up as many times as you want according to your preferences. Use a black jean jacket and hoodie for it, and finish it with sporty shoes.
- Oversized Denim Wrap:
The oversized wrap is a seasonal trend but you can go for it if you want to experiment.
- You can clothe it on top of a knee-length body con dress to look dapper. Accessorize it with long boots, a purse, and dashing shades.
- You can grab your boy’s baggy Levi’s wrap and cover your cute top with it. Offset it with a lovely pleated skirt for a sophisticated look.
- You can decorate this garment by pairing it with a grey shirt and white well-fitted pants.
- Another trick is to make it all oversized with wide-leg pants and block heels. You would find the best-oversized apparel in Snoop Dogg clothing.
- The first way to style an oversized jean jacket is to wear it cropped. This way, one would not look sloppy but rather edgy. It can adorn on top of a hoodie, T-shirt, turtleneck shirts, and whatnot. Ensemble it with grey jeans, a milk-white shirt, and military boots to get downtown vibes.
- Another method is instead of wearing a dark tone oversized coat, try choosing a hue from pastel colored pallet. They would look good on you. They are handy to style and make the oversized comfortable vibe even more sophisticated.
- You can also opt to get a cool cartoon or your favorite anime character printed on the back of your baggy coat. It would add more to your cuteness.
- Layer it on top of a hoodie if you want to go funky. Make it dapper by picking both of the same hues.
- Distressed Version Of Denim Jacket:
If you are sick and tired of the plain denim jacket and you are in the mood to try something new, then go for a distressed one. Snoop Dogg clothing has a cool collection of it. Ladies and gents are experimenting in various ways with this garment. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Dress this on top of a floor-length pleated dressy skirt.
- One can pair it with a colorful tee and white knee-length skirt for a kicky look.
- Slip on the black cool printed shirt and charcoal tight pants to be more classy. You can also add a dark black choker as an accessory.
- Try rocking your distressed vest with a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.
- Partner it with chinos if you are getting ready for a formal event. Chinos have pleats and creases which look very smart on every man.
- Be trendy by accessorizing it with a hat and chains in scorching heat, beanies, and scarves in cold weather.
- Fashion a topcoat over it in winter, as this would create a classy vibe for you.
We have come to the end of how to wear a jeans jacket with every outfit in your closet. There are several kinds of denim coats, and each can be fashioned in various ways. We discussed five main types of it and described numerous tricks to style for men and women.
We hope this article provided plenty of creative ideas so you can look dapper with your existing wardrobe.