Instagram is becoming more and more popular.The tool website is also trending to use Instagram without having an account Picuki is very convenient for all profiles, stories hashtags, etc Even to the point of being acquired by Facebook for $1 Billion. But how do you get your Instagram profile or URL? And how do you share your feed with other people on the net? Not only that but how do you add your Instagram account to your YouTube profile? Y2mate Com a popular downloading website All of that and much more
STEP A: How to Get Your Instagram URL or Web Address
- Visit www [dot] Followgram [dot] me
- Right-click on the top right corner when it says “Sign in via Instagram”
- Type your Instagram username in place of the “Username” form found on the redirected Instagram page.
- Type your Instagram password in the “Password” form field on the same page.
- Click the “Login” button found on that page.
- Read the terms of the agreement before you authorize Followgram.me to access your account but remember that you will not be able to retrieve the Instagram web address or URL until you have accepted their terms. This is the case for all third-party Instagram apps as Instagram does not provide web addresses or URLs to their members.
- Click the “Yes” button.
- Type your email address on the “Verify your account” form.
- Click the “Submit” button.
STEP B: Verify Your Followgram.me Account
- Open a new Internet window with Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Login to your email service Eg Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email sent to you by Followgram.me.
– If you do not find it check inside your spam folder because it is more likely to be there.
– If it is not in your inbox or in the spam folder, wait 5 to 10 minutes for it to arrive.
- Open the email sent from the information [to] followgram [dot] I titled “Verify your followgram.me account”
- Click on the link below the email they sent you (e.g. [http]: // followgram [dot] me / confirm / sda92u354ksfae934waewfrsdfj3)
- You just created your own Instagram website / URL.
STEP C: How to Add Your Followgram. me / URL Website to Your YouTube Profile
- When you have completed the numbers shown in STEP C then open another window with the following web address / URL:
[http]: // followgram [dot] me / dashboard.
- Look to the right of the pop-up page you opened (the page you opened after clicking the confirmation link) and highlight your custom web address / URL (e.g. [http]: // followgram [dot] me / pinkiericegurl /). It is located below “Share your blank page” and above the “Tweet” button.
- Press Ctrl + C or right-click on the web address / URL shown in the second step of this step (STEP D).
- Download the Followgram.me Internet window for later use.
- Reopen the Internet window you used to get your YouTube Submit URL Submission Form shown in STEP A.
- Click the “Title” field in the “Add new link” form found in STEP A and type the appropriate title for your Instagram profile Eg. PinkieRiceGurl (Instagram). This article will be featured on your YouTube channel unless you delete it later.
- Press Ctrl + V or right-click on the “Title” area and select “Paste”
- Click the “Add” button.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click “Apply” just below the “Search Channel” field.
- Congratulations! You now have a custom Instagram web address / URL displayed on your YouTube channel! Feel free to share your new URL on Facebook, Twitter or email.