Thanks to online shopping, custom brands targeting the consumer public, and ever-changing fashion trends that lead to mix and match as well as a personal grasp of one’s styling quotient, fashion has advanced and become more accessible to the masses. Denim jeans have long been one of the most popular items of clothing among people of all ages. We all have multiple pairs of jeans, whether they are skinny, slim, flared, or baggy. These are simple to pair with long tops and tunics to create eye-catching looks. But now there is a new fusion attire that the girls love to have in their wardrobe. Jeggings for women have been a great hit with the females.
What exactly are jeggings?
Jeggings are a brilliant combination of a pair of jeans and a pair of leggings. They’re quite popular due to their unique blend of comfort and style. This wonderful pant design is one you need in your closet, with the soft, flexible feel of leggings and the sleek look of normal jeans. They’re not only adaptable and can be worn all year, but they also have the same style as your favourite skinny jeans but with the added bonus of a comfortable elastic waist! (There are no buttons or zips that dig into your skin!)
What’s the best way to put them together?
Within the fashion-conscious cultures, high waist fits are gaining in popularity and attractiveness. Wear your jeggings with a pair of stylish pumps, high heels, boots, or ballerinas. To constantly evolve your style statement, wear your jeggings with t-shirts, formal shirts and belts, or even cropped tops. Jeggings look terrific, fit well, and have a pleasing appearance. Because the fabric is similar to that of jeans, they are not only suitable for casual use but also have the potential to be dressed up for a party or to look stunning on your next date. Jeggings, a wonderful new style that is a hybrid between a pair of jeans and leggings, has grabbed the fashion industry by storm.
The last decade has seen a return of famous fashion ensembles from the late 1980s, when tight-fitting clothing was extremely popular. The fashion industry, on the other hand, mixed those designs and patterns with 21st century emerging trends in the mid-to-late 2000s. Due to the increased desire for tighter types of pants, skinny jeans became quite fashionable.
What are the best tops to wear with jeggings?
Because of their thinner, less rigid manufacturing, jeggings will not provide as much covering as regular jeans. As a result, many women pair their jeggings with longer shirts to hide lumps and bumps (as well as any visible underwear lines) and create a more streamlined silhouette and attractive look.
It might be unsettling to wear your fitting jeggings with a tight or fitted shirt. A flowing shirt that skims the body looks better in general and helps to balance your overall appearance. It’s up to you whether you wear a loose t-shirt, blouse, tank top, or something else!
How Do You Look Good in Jeggings?
Working with what you’ve got is the secret to making jeggings look excellent. Jeggings tightly contour your legs with their tight, fitting style, enhancing their form in the process. If you want to show off your fantastic legs, match your jeggings with a basic top that stops at the hips and lets your pins take centre stage. You avoid any visible underwear lines, be sure to choose seamless underwear.
Style Guide for Jeggings
- Ensure that your jeggings are well-fitting and end just above your ankles.
- To offset their thin look and compliment your form, pair your jeggings with long and flowing shirts.
- Slim shoes are preferable than clunky ones.
- For a casual weekend outfit, pair jeggings with shoes, a tee, and a jacket.
- For meals, cocktails, and other occasions, pair your jeggings with stiletto boots and a striking shirt.
Put them on like regular pants.
Every yes and no has some grey areas, and we can guarantee that the “they’re not pants” rule will be vigorously disputed. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Let’s start with a simple rule: if you’re wearing jeggings with no pockets and are more on the cotton (read: leggings) side of things, don’t wear anything above the buttocks. They’ll do nothing for your body and leave little to the imagination if they fit like tights and lack structure (and you’re better than that).
Jeggings pick up where their cotton counterparts left off, becoming the perfect partner for boots, flats, and even heels, much like leggings do for all things footwear-related. While skinny jeans are ideal for tucking into slouchy ankle boots, jeggings match their flexibility and beat it, making them the ideal bottoms for the thigh-high boots that are currently sweeping the autumn fashion scene, or even 60s-inspired ankle boots that would normally only be worn with bona fight tights.
Do’s for shopping of jeggings
- Jeggings are not the same as jeans or leggings, as every true fan knows. Choose a pair of jeggings that leans more toward the jean side than the jegging side while shopping.
- The items should be light in weight. Yes, it will expand, but it must have a zip and you should not be able to see your pantyline through it.
- When you wear jeggings, you are validating your feet, so even if you don’t like yourself, it’s only a matter of finding a top or tunic length that flows over the top of your thighs, at your most attractive position at all the Knee up.
- Jeggings and ballerina flats or loafers are wonderful for casual, but when you add heels, your feet will hurt.
Don’ts for jegging shopping
You can be fearless or confident in your preferred fashion, but to be as fascinating as possible, avoid the Catwoman style by wearing a top that contrasts with your silky bottoms. For informal excursions in the autumn, pair your jeggings with a striking sweater or an oversize dress shirt.
- In jeggings, choose a dark hue instead than a bright one.
- You don’t want your jeggings to be too tight or too loose.
- Jeggings should not be worn with a tight or skin-tight shirt.
- If you’re wearing white jeggings, pair them with a long shirt, kurta, or dress.
Jeggings are an essential part of every woman’s outfit. They’re a terrific go-to option since they’re versatile, elegant, and comfy, and they can be dressed in a variety of ways for a variety of chic styles. Pick up a pair of jeggings from Snapdeal and start wearing these great pants!